have you found it? go search here!

Sep 15, 2008

just a reflection

While I'm in the middle of blog rolling and internet rolling (d'oh) I saw the past that I'm very felt sorry about (wot kinda grammar is that LOL)
Have you ever went'there' and the past just go through yer head, and suddenly you rememorize all those things and you felt sorry about?
I can not tell you about it spesidically, but all that am trying to say is, you can not run back, our life is not a tape, all you got left is the future, and that is what we have left, and wot are we going to paint about our future? never make the same mistakes....
and luckily, I have a great hubby to share all the secrets (even the darkest one), and with God also my family, I am sure I can go on, yes, it can not be erased, but someday all mistakes meant something, we can share it to ppl so they will not do things like we did,....
I am ready for the future with so many ppl who loves me the most...BLAST OFF!!!!! *woosh*

No comments: