have you found it? go search here!

Dec 15, 2007

Letter 2 santa

Dear Santa Claus,

My name is veagy. I am a girl and I am already 29 years old!! I live in the great city of Miracle. Of course, that's in Indonesia, but I'll bet you knew that!! This year I've been so good that I should really be on the 'Nice' List!!

Santa Claus, some things I might like for Christmas this year are:
- hunky;
- charming; and,
- playful ken before divorce doll =p.

Santa Claus, I almost forgot to say... Christmas are related to foods, gifts snow*in which we don't have* and that big red hat dude saying "were you nice kiddo?" well, speaking of nice, uh-huh, am a nice and wonderful mom yes, but also a spanky naughty tap2 butt at times kinda wifee to my husband, so...I am nice enough right? *wink2*

Love, veagy

No comments: